The School of Undergraduate Studies Flag Committees, subcommittees of the Undergraduate Studies Advisory Committee (UGSAC), are charged with the following:
- Interpreting the Faculty Council language on the Flag and proposing policies for the implementation of the Flag requirement
- Working with the School of Undergraduate Studies to approve and monitor courses carrying the Flag
- Making recommendations to the UGS Advisory Committee and the Dean about assessment methods for courses carrying the Flag
- Making recommendations to the UGS Advisory Committee and the Dean about training programs for faculty and teaching assistants involved in courses carrying the Flag
- Serving as liaisons with their colleges and schools
The following links provide more information about the flag committees.