The Office of Undergraduate Research is offering advising services remotely; please contact us.
The Office of Undergraduate Research (OUR) supports student engagement in the research and creative activity of the university.
The OUR’s major initiatives include
- EUREKA, a searchable database of undergraduate research opportunities
- Information sessions, workshops, and advising
- Course credit opportunities for engagement in research
- Research poster design guides and workshops
- Texas Student Research Showdown, a video competition for student researchers to tell their stories to a general audience
- Research Week, UT’s annual celebration of undergraduate research and creative exploration
- Summer Research Scholars programs for academically talented and motivated students
- Outreach to faculty on the benefits and incentives of mentoring undergraduate researchers