Sanger Learning Center provides a variety of presentations to UT Austin students. Our undergraduate outreach and communication specialists deliver most presentations, but staff members are available upon request. We also host a number of presentations in our office throughout the semester. Visit our events calendar to learn more.
Please make your presentation request at least two full weeks in advance.
Requesters must provide student EIDs to utilize the online learning module. You will be granted access to this self-directed Canvas course for one week.
- Time and Procrastination: Learn how to manage time effectively and successfully accomplish tasks.
- Study Smarter, Not Harder: Learn new study strategies to help you study more effectively.
- Read Between the Lines: Learn a 3-step strategy that will help you become a more efficient reader.
- Winning Finals: Learn how to manage your time, study strategically, and stay healthy as you reach the academic finish line!
- Tour/Overview of Services: Learn about the many services Sanger Learning Center provides to students and how to make best use of them during your time at UT Austin.
Online Learning Modules
- Connect the Dot Com: Get the most out of your online course experience by completing this interactive, one-hour module on Canvas.