Sanger Learning Center provides a variety of presentations to UT Austin students. Our undergraduate outreach and communication specialists deliver most presentations, but staff members are available upon request. We also host a number of presentations in our office throughout the semester. Visit our events calendar to learn more.
Please make your presentation request at least two full weeks in advance. Presentations are claimed based on presenter availability. You will receive a confirmation email once a presenter has been assigned to your presentation.
- Time and Procrastination (45-50 minutes): Learn how to manage time effectively and successfully accomplish tasks.
- Study Smarter, Not Harder (45-50 minutes): Learn new study strategies to help you study more effectively.
- Read Between the Lines (45-50 minutes): Learn a 3-step strategy that will help you become a more efficient reader.
- Winning Finals (45-50 minutes): Learn how to manage your time, study strategically, and stay healthy as you reach the academic finish line!
- Sanger Services Overview in your classroom (15-30 minutes): Learn about the many services Sanger Learning Center provides to students and how to make the best use of them.
- Sanger Tour (15-30 minutes): Take a tour of the Sanger Learning Center and learn about the many services Sanger Learning Center provides to students.
- Public Speaking Center Overview (10 minutes-15 minutes): Learn about the many resources provided by the Public Speaking Center.