Home » prospective-students » Apply to UGS

Apply to UGS

Admission and readmission of students to the School of Undergraduate Studies is handled through the Office of Admissions.

If you are a high school student, apply as a freshman.

If you already attend UT and want to transfer to Undergraduate Studies, please contact the Vick Center for Strategic Advising.