To be an engine for academic change in an evolving educational landscape.
To prepare students for lives of accomplishment through a strategic community of programs and initiatives designed to help undergraduates make the most of their academic experiences.
- Serve as an academic home for people of diverse interests, backgrounds, and experiences
- Partner with faculty to promote and continually strengthen the core curriculum and flags as the cornerstone of the UT academic experience
- Collaborate with colleagues across campus to provide students the tailored assistance they need to find their majors and achieve their goals
- Identify, educate, and engage new friends and donors to support the school’s mission, vision, and goals
- Communicate what we do and how it adds value for students, the university community, and society
- Foster organizational excellence and professional growth