- Students will identify ethical issues. (Required of all Ethics courses)
- Students will apply ethical reasoning to real-world situations. (Required of all Ethics courses)
The following objectives area exemplary objectives. Although it is not required that every Ethics course meet all three exemplary objectives, the committee hopes that all Ethics courses will meet one or more of these objectives.
- Students will demonstrate how ethics pertains to specific professions or disciplines.
- Students will reflect, in writing, on their personal development in taking ethical initiative.
- Students will compare and contrast the ethical implications of different styles of leadership.