The School of Undergraduate Studies (UGS) Leadership Summit is a free, half-day retreat for UGS students to develop leadership skills and jump-start the transition to college. During the summit, students will identify their leadership strengths through workshops and presentations, connect with peers, and hear from leaders in the UT community.
Activities during the summit include:
- Team-building with UGS students
- Exploring mentorship at the collegiate level
- Assessing personal leadership strengths
- Keynote speech from a UT leader
- Meeting representatives from student organizations and learning about leadership positions on campus
The 2019 Leadership Summit will take place on Monday, August 26. Sign up before August 14 to secure your spot, space is limited!