Are you interested in learning more about the Bridging Disciplines Programs (BDPs)? View a pre-recorded online information session, or RSVP to attend a Zoom or in-person information session. Before you view an information session, review the program eligibility requirements to make sure that you are eligible to apply to a BDP.
Pre-recorded Information Session
View a pre-recorded information session online by enrolling in the BDP Info Session Canvas Page. In addition to the information session, this Canvas page includes a discussion board where you may ask questions and other information for prospective BDP students.
Spring 2023 Live Information Sessions
If you prefer to attend a live in-person or Zoom information session, RSVP to attend one of the following sessions this spring:
- Zoom: Friday, Feb. 3 from 2-3 p.m. (This session has been canceled.)
- In-person: Tuesday, Feb. 7 from 5-6 p.m.
- Zoom: Thursday, Feb. 9 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Zoom: Friday, Feb. 10 from 1-2 p.m.
- In-person: Thursday, Feb. 16 from 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Zoom: Wednesday, Feb. 22 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- In-person: Thursday, Feb. 23 from 4-5 p.m.
- Zoom: Tuesday, Feb. 28 from 4-5 p.m.
What will I learn?
Learn more about the programs and get a chance to ask questions:
- How can you benefit from the BDPs?
- How do you choose the right BDP for you?
- How can a BDP complement your degree plan?
- What does the application process involve?
- How do you write a successful BDP application essay?
Still have questions after attending an information session?
Prospective students who have already viewed a BDP information session are welcome to schedule an individual advising appointment with a BDP advisor if there are any lingering questions or concerns they wish to address. You may schedule an appointment through the BDP Info Session Canvas Page.
Please note that BDP advisors will not be available to meet with prospective students during fall and spring registration. These are peak advising times when the BDP advisors’ calendars will be reserved for current BDP students only.