Are you interested in learning more about the Bridging Disciplines Programs? Come to an information session. Before you attend an information session, review the program eligibility requirements to make sure that you are eligible to apply to a BDP.
We hold two information sessions a week, every Tuesday and Wednesday during the fall and spring semesters.
- Tuesdays, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 3-4 p.m.
FAC 4, located on the ground floor of the building.
Learn more about the programs and get a chance to ask questions
- How can you benefit from the BDPs?
- How do you choose the right BDP for you?
- How can a BDP complement your degree plan?
- What does the application process involve?
- How do you write a successful BDP application essay?
Still have questions after attending an information session?
Please note that BDP advisors will not be available to meet with prospective students until after the end of registration for the Fall 2020 semester (through May 8). This is a peak advising time when the BDP advisors’ calendars will be reserved for current BDP students only. Prospective students should view the BDP Info Session Canvas page for information on how to schedule an online appointment after May 8.