Are you interested in learning more about the Bridging Disciplines Programs (BDPs)? View a pre-recorded online information session or RSVP to attend a live online information session. Before you view an information session, review the program eligibility requirements to make sure that you are eligible to apply to a BDP.
Pre-recorded Information Session
View a pre-recorded information session online by enrolling in the BDP Info Session Canvas Page. In addition to the information session, this Canvas page includes a discussion board where you may ask questions and other information for prospective BDP students.
Fall 2021 Live Information Sessions
If you prefer to participate in a live online session, RSVP to attend one of the following Zoom sessions this fall:
- Friday, Sept. 17 from 1-2 p.m. (Focused on all BDP topics)
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 from 4-5 p.m. (Focused on the Smart Cities BDP specifically)
- Monday, Sept. 27 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. (Focused on all BDP topics)
What will I learn?
Learn more about the programs and get a chance to ask questions:
- How can you benefit from the BDPs?
- How do you choose the right BDP for you?
- How can a BDP complement your degree plan?
- What does the application process involve?
- How do you write a successful BDP application essay?
Still have questions after attending an information session?
Prospective students who have already viewed a BDP information session are welcome to schedule an individual advising appointment with a BDP advisor if there are any lingering questions or concerns they wish to address. You may schedule a Zoom or phone appointment through the BDP Info Session Canvas Page.
Please note that BDP advisors will not be available to meet with prospective students during fall and spring registration. These are peak advising times when the BDP advisors’ calendars will be reserved for current BDP students only.