Every year, the School of Undergraduate Studies honors the contributions of one or more staff members whose outstanding dedication has had a significant impact on the school and the university.
Eligible staff members are nominated by their supervisors and co-workers based on:
- Impact through dedication, competence, performance customer service, and ingenuity
- Commitment to the core purpose and values of UGS
- Customer service and satisfaction
- Improved work processes and efficiencies
- Demonstrated collaboration, communication, and cooperation among colleagues/constituents
- Performance above and beyond job requirements
Learn more about all of the recipients of the Undergraduate Staff Award.
To be eligible, a nominee must:
- Be a current UGS classified and administrative/professional staff member
- Have been continuously employed with UGS or any unit that is now part of UGS for at least two years
- Have NOT won a UT or UGS staff award in the last five years