Counselors in our office are available to help you navigate the process of writing and editing a personal statement. Make an appointment to speak with a career counselor.
Books available at the career counseling resource library, JES A115:
- Graduate Admissions Essays: Write Your Way into the Graduate School of Your Choice
- Essays That Will Get You Into Medical School
- Essays That Will Get You Into Law School
- Essays That Will Get You Into Business School
Books available at through UT Austin libraries:
- The Official Guide to U.S. Law School. Law Library Reference Section. Use in library only.
- Medical School Admission Requirements, U.S. & Canada. PCL Stacks.
- Barron’s Guide to Law Schools. E-book available through UT Austin’s online library catalog.
- www.gradschools.com comprehensive site about graduate school and the application process
- www.petersons.com admissions criteria for graduate and professional schools
- University Writing Center
Writer’s Advice Line: 512-475-VERB