The Parents Program is a unique opportunity for parents and family members of students in the School of Undergraduate Studies (UGS) to engage in the undergraduate experience at the University of Texas at Austin. The program will give members direct access to the dean’s office, as well as an outlet to provide valuable feedback in order to positively impact your child’s experience in UGS. Join now to share your own Longhorn experience alongside your student!
As the newest school on the forty acres, UGS relies on our loyal friends and generous donors to help us build on our tradition of innovation and excellence. Annual contributions from parents of UGS students made in an academic year (September—August) qualify for the following UGS Parents Program recognition levels and benefits:
$2,500 and above
- Invitation to an exclusive Parents Program meal with the dean
- VIP access to University Lecture Series event
- Plus all resources listed for Parent Advocates
- Quarterly ‘Lunch and Learn’ conference calls with UGS department heads
- Quarterly e-newsletters from the dean
- Invitation to regional events
With your membership, you will be directly contributing to the success of your student and to every undergraduate at UT as we work together to create and deliver student services in the ever-changing landscape of 21st century education.
Join the Parents Program today.