The Bridging Disciplines Programs have been selected as a 2009 National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) Outstanding Institutional Advising Program Award Winner. The award recognizes outstanding advising programs across the country. The Bridging Discipline Program was one of only five winners.
Programs are selected based on six criteria:
- Innovative Quality: represents new approaches to effective academic advising.
- Creativity: creative use of resources (human, fiscal, and physical) in the delivery of academic advising services
- Currency: addresses current problems and issues in academic advising
- Institutional Commitment: commitment to advising throughout the institution
- Impact: definitive evidence of positive student and/or institutional outcomes
- Transferability: applicable to a wide variety of institutions
For the full list of winners, please visit the NACADA website.