The CSEF provides resources and support for all instructors teaching courses that carry Skills & Experience Flags.
- Instructor Consultations
- Workshops & Events
- Syllabus Statements
- Learning Objectives
- Instructor Resource Wiki
- Plagiarism Detection Software: Use & Responsibilities
If you would like to speak with someone about your class, contact us at 512-471-5949 or email@example.com
Curriculum specialists work collaboratively with instructors, TAs, and departments to develop best practices and pedagogical techniques for teaching Flags while tailoring these resources for specific departments or disciplines. The curriculum specialists
- Offer general and customized workshops for instructors and staff
- Consult with individual faculty members and graduate student instructors about teaching in the Flag areas
- Facilitate faculty working groups to develop flagged courses and other materials
- Provide online resources related to the Flags
An important part of our work involves collecting and sharing representative examples of the excellent teaching that takes place on campus, and facilitating connections between faculty members in different departments. If you have best practices you would like to share, or if you would like to be involved in a workshop or working group related to one of the Flags, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.